For the third year running, Putman Media, Pharma Manufacturing’s parent company, has selected 20 outstanding professionals for its annual Influential Women in Manufacturing awards.
Founded in 2017, Influential Women in Manufacturing seeks to recognize women who are effecting change in manufacturing and industrial production and engaging the next generation of manufacturing leaders.
The honorees were selected from close to 100 nominations that were voted on by a team of judges comprised of Putman editors and IWIM alumni.
The women in this year’s group span multiple industries including aerospace, energy, food, and of course, pharma, and are leaders who hold key positions. Be on the lookout for future coverage about the accomplishments of these remarkable professionals.
Congratulations to this year’s entire class of winners!
- Helen Kane, Engineering Manager, Advanced Energy Industries
- Amy Grace, Applied Data Science Fellow, Collins Aerospace
- Dafni Bika, Global Head Pharmaceutical Technology and Development, Astrazeneca
- Haleyanne Freedman, Market Manager and Engineering Consultant, M Holland
- JoAnna Sohovich, CEO, Chamberlain Group
- Emily Martin, Industrial Engineering Manager, Endress+Hauser
- Jennifer Blanchette, Director of Manufacturing, Baxter Healthcare
- JoyL Silva, General Manager, Pfizer CentreOne
- Cindy Jaudon, President, IFS Americas
- Lisa Zasada, Global Reliability Engineering Director, General Mills
- Christy Thompson, Principal Engineer, Global Engineering, General Mills
- Mary Beth Seasholtz, Technology Leader for the Data Services Capability, Dow
- Jesika Young, CEO, Cimtech Inc
- Taylor Claiborne, Operations Specialist – Perfect Execution, Emerson
- Julie Camardo, CEO, Zweigles Inc.
- Cindy Tomei, Vice President, Membership Growth & Engagement, Illinois Manufacturers’ Association
- Colleen Herczak, Vice President, Quality, Grand River Aseptic Manufacturing (GRAM)
- Meghan West, President, CNC Software Inc.
- Barbara Juncosa, Department Chair, MiraCosta College
- Sascha Harrell, Director of Education and Workforce, Purdue University Indiana Next Generation Manufacturing Competitiveness Center