Chemineer, Inc. offers the rugged and versatile HT Turbine Agitator, capable of handling processes from aeration and sludge conditioning to chemical make-up and disinfection. These agitators are available with output speeds from 5 to 350 rpm and drive sizes from 1 to 1,000 hp.
The HT Turbine Agitator's design results in high strength, low wear, quiet operation, and minimal maintenance, according to the company. HT agitators are suited to critical applications and demanding water and wastewater treatment operating environments where reliability is a key consideration. Thousands of HT Agitators have logged years of dependable, field-proven performance in blending, agitation, solids suspension, gas dispersion and other applications.
Product features include:
- Output speeds of 5 to 350 rpm
- Compact, right-angle gear drive
- 13 standard drive sizes from 1 to over 1,000 hp
- Wide variety of mountings, shaft seals, and impellers
- Tapered roller bearings service rated to over 100,000 hours L-10 life.