Leeson has introduced a SM2 Series Flux Vector drive. With its price, its flexibility and a power range of up to 25 hp, the SM2 Series Flux Vector drive excels in environments where inverter technology was once considered too costly, including packaging machinery, material handling/conveying systems and HVAC systems.
The SM2 Series Flux Vector carries all the features required by demanding applications including four modes of operation (v/Hz, enhanced v/Hz, vector speed, and torque), high starting torque, auto tuning, advanced low-speed control, and dynamic speed regulation.
Other specifications include:
- Horsepower: 1 to 25HP (0.75 to 18.5kW)
- Supply power: Single-Phase: 120, 208, 220 or 240VA C; Three-Phase: 208, 240, 400, 480 or 600VA C; 50/60 Hz
- Output frequency: 500 Hz standard, 1000 Hz optional
- Motors: Designed for operation with vector duty rated induction motors. Rated for input voltages of 120, 200, 230, 400, 460, or 575VAC from 0 to 240Hz.
- Enclosure: NEMA1, IP21, - 10 to 55°C, 2.5% derate per °C above 40°C
- Easy set-up and operation -- program the vector control in one of four convenient ways
- Easy to use keypad & display 6-button interface
- Vivid illumination
- Acceleration/deceleration profiles.