Bolz-Summix offers a complete line of laboratory/pilot drying systems featuring a conical dryer-mixer for drying various materials in the pharmaceutical industry. The units' highly mobile design allows easy transport into the laboratory to conduct drying and blending tests for R&D, pilot-plant or small-scale manufacturing operations.
- Capacities ranging from 5 to 200 liters.
- Units are designed as single component, or turnkey systems, with dust filter, solvent recovery system, vacuum system, and local control panel instrumentation.
- Processes such as drying under vacuum, precision mixing/blending, liquid/gas injection, or other process functions, can be carried out with absolute precision.
- Designed for quick, precise scale-up to production sizes.
- Available in a variety of materials, such as stainless steel, hastelloy, inconel and other alloys.
- Advanced features include heated mixing screw or heated internal cone.