Know someone who is making a real difference in pharmaceutical manufacturing? It could be someone who:
- Has made a unique contribution to drug manufacturing;
- Is developing a noteworthy product or process;
- Has invented or innovated a technology;
- Embodies the spirit of making products to serve the public health;
- Has an undying determination to succeed and influence peers and the industry;
- Is leading a fight to transform a plant or corporate culture;
- Has devoted a lifetime of service to the industry.
- How to nominate someone:
- Who can be nominated?
- How will nominees be judged?
To nominate someone you know, click the Download Now button below to access the nomination form. Fill it out and email it (attached as a Word document) by September 1st to [email protected]. Please include Difference Makers Nomination in the subject line.
We will then contact you for further information and take your nominee into consideration for our select group of Difference Makers, to be featured in our January 2006 print issue.
Anyone making a difference, on any scale. The person need not be well known in the industry nor in a high-ranking position within a company.
The editorial staff and editorial review board of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing will select award winners based upon open discussion and general consensus. No balloting or point systems will be used to determine award winners.