NASHVILLE, TN Sept. 26, 2023 — Pharma Manufacturing, an Endeavor Business Media brand, is proud to unveil this year's Pharma Innovation Award winners.
The Pharma Innovation Awards are an annual celebration of new technologies and services that help advance product quality, risk reduction and manufacturing efficiency.
At Pharma Manufacturing, we recognize and value the dedication and effort that pharma equipment vendors invest in the enhancement and development of their products. It's these valuable tools that help pharma companies to develop innovative, lifesaving medicines. The Pharma Innovation Awards are a tribute to those who listen to the needs of the market and their customers, and a result, have distinguished themselves as leaders in pharma equipment and technology.
This year’s winners consist of 13 products and technologies chosen by editors and industry reviewers. The awards will be covered in detail in Pharma Manufacturing's November issue.
Pharma Manufacturing is proud to introduce the 2023 Pharma Innovation Award winners:
- DoseMe Analytics — DoseMe
- Gibco™ CTS™ DynaCellect™ Magnetic Separation System — Thermo Fisher Scientific
- CleanCap® M6 analog — TriLink BioTechnologies
- FORMsightAI — Form Bio
- SCHOTT TOPPAC® freeze — SCHOTT Pharma
- ParticleSentryAI software — SentrySciences Inc.
- FlowInova Continuous Manufacturing Platform — Quotient Sciences
- RoSS.pFTU XL (Plate-Based Bulk Freezing & Thawing) — Single Use Support GmbH
- Eagle-LP Blister Machine — Maruho Hatsujyo Innovations (MHI)
- Transparent Recyclable Mid-barrier Blister Package — TekniPlex Healthcare
- Multienterprise Information Network Tower — TraceLink
- Mavis Combi — Stevanato Group
- Sophis Digital Services — Xylem