Gamajet Nanojet 2.0 Tank Cleaning Machine
The latest customer-driven solution from Gamajet is the Nanojet 2.0 tank cleaning machine, featuring a highly sanitary design which fits into a 2” tri-clover access hole. Developed in response to a request from one of the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies, the new automated, fluid driven Nanojet 2.0 tank cleaning machine also features:
- Improved lifespan, with the ability to run for long periods of time without maintenance
- Flow through, self-lubricating design so no grease or oil is used in the gear train.
- High flow rates, creating a higher impact cleaning, reducing the time it will take to clean a tank, as well as the amount of water and chemicals needed to clean.
- Self-cleaning, self-flushing and self-draining capabilities
- Stainless steel construction is more durable and resistant to erosion.
- Designed for use with purified water sources such as deionized water or reverse osmosis
- An overall more sanitary design, perfect for the stringent requirements of the pharmaceutical, personal care, and food industries.
Gamajet’s longstanding commitment to innovation and product development is well-known in the industry. As the leading provider of tank cleaning machines in North America, the quality of the machinery is only matched by an exceptional devotion to the customer. This was the case yet again with the Nanojet 2.0, which provides a 360 degree, reliable clean using rotary impingement technology. Small to mid-sized tanks are quickly scoured clean by high impact water jets, enabling companies to save time spent cleaning, as well as water and chemical usage. They machines clean so effectively that they eliminate the need for any manual cleaning.
Purchased by Alfa Laval in 2012, Gamajet has been supplying a “Better Way to Clean” all types of tanks and vessels for over 50 years. Gamajet’s rotary impingement cleaning method has become the first choice in cleaning for many of the world’s largest personal care and pharmaceutical manufacturers, breweries, food manufacturers, trucking fleets, municipalities, wineries, and chemical operations. Gamajet's rotary impingement tank cleaning machines combine pressure and flow to create high impact cleaning jets. Cleaning occurs at the point in which the concentrated stream impacts the surface. It is this impact and resulting tangential force that radiates from that point and blasts contaminants from the surface, scouring the tank interior. In conjunction with this impact, the Gamajet is engineered to rotate in a precise, repeatable and reliable, 360-degree pattern. This full-coverage, global indexing pattern ensures the entire tank interior is cleaned, every time.