Millipore Corp. has introduced the new QuikScale 630 mm column, which offers a larger modular approach to chromatography. The QuikScale columns are designed to achieve ultra high throughput and accommodate all media types. The streamlined design of the columns eliminates the need for tools and hoists during packing and unpacking and the optional removable lower end-cell makes packing faster and easier.
With the introduction of the 630 mm size, the QuikScale columns expand their processing capabilities and continue to provide consistent high performance under varying process conditions associated with scaling up the purification of new drug entities.
The QuikScale product line includes columns in nine diameters, from 70 to 630 mm in glass, acrylic and stainless steel.
QuikScale 630 mm column offers superior performance and ease of use:
- Operates up to 3 bar;
- Unique swing-arm design pivots on a vertical axis for ease of maintenance and operation;
- Expansion of product line allows customers to optimize scaling processes;
- Column design accommodates a wide range of linear velocities with minimal pressure differential supporting ProSep resin;
- A cell support trolley is standard;
- An optional gel cart sized to fit under the column is also available.