Within the pharmaceutical industry, we want PharmaManufacturing.com to be your go-to source and most-trusted websiteyour professional, online significant other. There is comfort in knowing that one site can provide you with current, relevant information and best practices to help you in your career or area of interest.
This month on the web you can find exclusive interviews, such as:
- Wyeths Charlie Portwood: Focus on QbD Before ICH Q8-10
- Moheb Nasr on Heparins Lessons
- Darrell Abernathy: USP Tests to be Updated
- Dr. Jawed Fareed: A Heparin Skeptic Remains
- Tunnells Jamie Velez: Are You Crisis-Proof?
- Podcast: Adam Fein on Why California (Still) Matters
- Podcast: Siemens Maryanne Steidinger on Where MES is Headed in Pharma
- Video: Dr. Prabir Basu of NIPTE on Education & Training
And you can find exclusive webcasts such as:
- The Perfect Plant for Compliant Manufacturing: Enabling Superior Operations Performance in the Life Sciences Industry
- What You Need to Know About E-Pedigree and Serialization to Keep Your Processes and Brands Safe
And on our On Pharma Community Blog (www.pharmamanufacturing.com/onpharma) you can find our editors original stories and analysis such as:
- BioPlans Eric Langer on Cell Culture Capacity
- California Green Chemistry Law: Is Arnold OverREACHing?
- FDA Walks the Walk On Ranbaxy Quality Issues
We are constantly seeking out industry experts for the latest developments, technology and insight and making this information available to you on the web we like to think its the perfect marriage of articles, news items, opinion pieces, videos, podcasts, etc. Any relationship relies on two-way communication. Please let us know what you need and would like to see on our site, and send any comments or article ideas our way. Were committed to keeping you engaged.