Mettler-Toledo Safeline's PowerPhasePRO metal detectors have the ability to send mission critical information to you and your colleagues via SMS text and e-mail messages. Examples of typical information that can be provided include notification of failure to perform validation tests, early warnings of potential equipment failure and reminders that your annual certification visit is due for renewal.
Maximizing uptime, complying with standards and reducing costs are key business drivers for most organizations. Mettler-Toledo Safeline's PowerPhasePRO metal detectors address these issues through a range of features.
- Condition monitoring systems provide early warnings of potential failure so that you can schedule preventative maintenance on your timetable
- Enhanced sensitivity levels ensure that even small pieces of metal are detected, giving you the maximum degree of compliance and brand protection
- Automatic product clustering techniques eliminate set-up time, delivering ease of use and reduced cost of ownership
- On-screen reporting puts full control into the hands of supervisors and management, ensuring a greater degree of system performance
- Reduced system testing is possible using due diligence software and discriminated detection event logging