Fette America, a supplier of tablet press equipment for pharmaceutical and industrial applications, offers the 1200i Tablet Press for low capacity production requirements.
The 1200i is suited for pilot plant, technology transfer and R&D applications. By simply changing the turret, the same press can be used for scale-up, feasibility and submission batches.
Other features include:
- Available in Galenic or VisioNIR
- Galenic Fill-O-Matic with proven three chamber system reduces volume by up to 50%
- Single tablet pressing with manual filling
- Triple layer R&D feature is available
- Turrets sizes available in 6, 8, 20, 24 or 30 stations
Fette America is a direct extension of Fette GmbH of Schwarzenbek, Germany, one of the first companies to develop and perfect the rotary tablet press. Founded in 1908, Fette GmbH celebrates its 100th anniversary this year. With unmatched service and support, Fette America offers complete services to Fette clients in the United States, Canada, and Puerto Rico, including new and used machine sales, technical assistance and machine installations. Other products and services include training classes and seminars, validation, maintenance, trouble-shooting and repairs, spare parts, and tooling.