Chemineer has launched a new line of top-entering agitators designated Model 20 HT/GT. The new agitators are designed for a wide range of service in the pharmaceutical, chemical and other process industries.
The agitators feature a new, high-efficiency gearbox designed specifically for agitator service. Models are available in right-angle and parallel-shaft configurations to meet specific application requirements from critical chemical reactor systems to routine storage.
The new agitators combine the proven benefits of the Chemineer HT and GT agitators into a modular design package that reduces the number of replacement parts that need to be carried in inventory by the customer. The wide range of speeds available with the new agitators provides improved process control and greater application versatility. Model 20 HT/GT agitators are designed to meet AGMA, OSHA, ANSI, IEC, DIN, EU and ATEX standards and requirements.
These agitators also offer:
- Quick and easy seal-change capability that saves time and reduces maintenance costs
- Variety of seal options for application versatility
- High energy efficiency due to an optimized gear design and lighter weight shaft diameter requirements
- Standard cast dry-well seal eliminates lubrication oil leakage from gearbox this design is superior to maintenance intensive, unreliable lip seals
- Reversible rotation to meet a variety of process requirements
- Reliable performance and long life resulting from the cast gearbox with heavy-duty output shaft and bearings.