In response to growing demand for temperature and/or humidity data loggers and chart recorders by pharmaceutical processors and pharmacy managers among others, Dickson Company has revamped an online instrument selection system in its new web site www.dicksondata.com. The www.dicksondata.com site offers the widest variety of temperature and humidity monitoring instrumentation available to worldwide pharmaceutical processors and pharmacy managers.
Highlights of www.dicksondata.com include:
- Automated data logger and chart recorder selection guides that help pharmaceutical processors and pharmacy managers quickly drill down to the model with features best-matched to their specific application;
- Quick links to the most popular chart recorder and data logger models;
- User-friendly enrollment in Dickson's automatic calibration schedule reminder service (www.dicksondata.com/calibration/calibration_club.php) and ordering of calibration services;
- One-click connections to live chats with product specialists;
- Streamlined shopping cart and check out procedures.
Dickson product details can be found at www.dicksondata.com.