etrials Worldwide, Inc.
etrials Worldwide, Inc. has unveiled its new EDC 2.0 solution for clinical trials management. Combining more than 10 years of market validation and customer deployments, the newest solution is scheduled to be released this spring.
etrials' EDC 2.0 builds upon its existing web-based software as a service (SaaS) solution for collecting, managing, and analyzing real-time clinical trial information. Based on in-depth research and planning with product strategists, customers, study investigators, and user interface experts, EDC 2.0 was designed to simplify study deployment, provide more function and design control, enhance user experience and workflow, and offer powerful reporting and analytics capabilities.
Highlights of EDC 2.0:
- Embedded administrative tools for easier user, site, and study management
- Role- and permission-based configurations
- Configurable functionality (on/off) to support different study types
- Automated workflow to optimize common and frequent tasks
- Intuitive design and navigation to enhance user experience
- Enhanced real-time reporting and analytics for quicker and more informed decision making
As with all etrials' solutions, EDC 2.0 can be fully integrated with other products, including interactive voice response (IVR) and electronic patient diaries (eDiary). EDC 2.0 also provides for incorporating third-party data (i.e., external lab and safety data), eliminating costly and time intensive data entry.