Funny Pharm: You Write the Caption
Pharmaceutical Manufacturing introduces "Funny Pharm," featuring drawings by award-winning cartoonist Jerry King.
The winning cartoon caption will be featured on the PharmaManufacturing.com Web site and in the PharmaManufacturing.com eNewsletter. The winner will receive a coffee mug with the cartoon and winning caption printed on it.
Please submit your caption to email@example.com. Thank you for your contributions!
Winner: 8. "I don't care what you say. You don't look like the Tooth Fairy" - Submitted by Glen E Knowles
Runner-up: 19. “So it’s you peeking through my window! How ironic when everyone thinks we’re in bed together!” - Submitted by Eduard Venczel
1. "...let sleeping dogs lie...." - Submitted by Terry Burns
2. "Nooooo….we aren't over Part 11 yet!" Submitted by Romano, Joe P
3. "So much for the kinder, gentler, FDA!" - Submitted by Peter Spath
4. "Don't complain to me if you can't get it up" - Submitted by Stephen R. Gow
5. "I thought monsters only came out of my closet?" Submitted by Mark S. Smyth, Ph.D.
6. "Uncle, I can't go to my dream, even I have followed all your guidances." - Submitted by Fang Mengwei
7. "HEY !! I AM HERE TO CHECK YOU THAT ALL "NIGHT SHIFT ACTIVITIES" ARE AS PER CGMP OR ANY DEVIATIONS." - Submitted by Shirish Meshramkar
8. "I don't care what you say. You don't look like the Tooth Fairy" - Submitted by Glen E Knowles
9. "Are you the Ghost of GMP Inspection Past, Present, or Future!!" - Submitted by Sheldon P. Krocker, RAC
10. Oh No! Another Hamburgler Nightmare! - Submitted by Chuck Gifford
11. I have already exposed all of my conflicts of interest, and now you want to me to expose what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Submitted by Kevin Heine
12. A Nightmare on Pharm Street Part 11: "We're Here to Help!" - Submitted by J. Krentz
13. "I really hate these unannounced inspections!" - Submitted by Mike Adams
14. “For the last time No! There is no one else here!” - Submitted by Matthew F. Heil, Ph.D.
15. "Sleeping with the enemy? Not me!" - Submitted by Dan E. Barnett
16. “I need my dream guidance book to know what this all means.” - Submitted by Lisa Ortiz
17. “Well, the mice got better, but I’m still waiting for approval of our human trials.” - Submitted by Michael C. Deragisch
18. “I said that I wanted your consent to jump in bed with me, not your consent decree!” - Submitted by John Levins
19. “So it’s you peeking through my window! How ironic when everyone thinks we’re in bed together!” - Submitted by Eduard Venczel
20. "Any regulatory guidance out there for bedwetting indications?" - Submitted by Marcus Juliano
21. "When my comment was I would like to sleep on it, I didn't expect you to audit that too!!!" - Submitted by James Meakings
22. "Oh no. I meant figuratively." - Submitted by Claude Benson