eBook: Biopharmaceutical Technical Resource Guide
Biopharma R&D spending by PhRMA members grew from $2 billion in 1980 to some $51.6 billion in 2013. While no one’s crystal ball can exactly predict where the industry is headed, it is clear that Biopharma is soaring.
How high? It remains to be seen, but what follows will provide insight into the industry’s most dynamic sector.
This eBook contains:
• Soaring to New Heights: BioPharma 2015
• Continuous SHM Assures Pfizer's Automation System Performance
• New Technologies for Downstream Efficiencies
• Process and Design for a Monoclonal Antibody Facility
• Biomagnetic Separation, Thinking Bigger