Disaster has a way of concentrating the mind. Massive recalls and lawsuits — over luxury cars, over-the-counter medicines, medical devices, or mobile-phone batteries — become almost totemic reminders of what a lapse in quality can mean. And for manufacturers everywhere, simultaneous increases in supply-chain complexity and media reach mean that the aftershock of a quality lapse is likely to be much larger than in the past.Read More
More from this voice...
- Feb 9, 2018Recent global benchmarking of pharmacos’ quality models reveals what sets top-performing organizations apart
- Dec 26, 2017Pharma companies are recognizing the imperatives to enhance agility and improve responsiveness to market needs
- Sep 12, 2012Success demands a proactive, collaborative and continuous approach according to McKinsey & Co.
- Jul 11, 2012Dont wait for a significant issue to reveal weaknesses in your quality assurance processes.
- Feb 21, 2012Large-scale benchmarking and local intervention allowed one manufacturer to diagnose network performance in three months.