Aegis Analytical Corp.
Aegis Analytical Corp., a leading provider of software solutions and services for life sciences manufacturers, announced June 11 it has released Discoverant 3.1, an enhanced version of its manufacturing process management software suite.
Discoverant 3.1 provides the data access platform for all Open Database Connectivity (ODBC) compliant client applications, providing end-users direct access to data in multiple data sources for use with third-party applications. Real-time, on-demand data access and cause-and-effect analytics in the same collaborative environment make Discoverant a fully integrated software solution that allows process development and manufacturing teams to identify and understand the sources of process variability to improve the quality and yield of batch processes.
Discoverant 3.1 offers several enhancements including Analysis Group Access, Stability Analysis, Expiration Dating, Oracle Platform Support and Annotated Results. Highlights include:
- Analysis Group Access is used by any ODBC compliant application, such as Oracle, Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Cognos, SAS, Minitab, and MS Access to access Analysis Group data from Discoverant.
- Stability Analysis and Expiration Dating enable monitoring of product stability and expiration date calculation.
- Oracle Platform Support extends certification for UNIX- or Linux-based Oracle databases.
- New Email Capabilities offer user notifications and ability to email results.
- Annotate Discoverant Results provides enhanced collaboration with annotation and customized reports.
Discoverant provides access to all continuous and discrete production data in an integrated platform. It is complementary to manufacturing IT systems that provide various levels of process control, connectivity, batch management, workflow control, plant and process modeling and other critical functions.