TAC, a world leader in building automation, security systems and energy solutions, offers complete turnkey design-build and installation of Class 1 through Class 100,000 cleanrooms. TAC integrates the validation process with construction; the company guarantees its cleanrooms will meet all certification standards and the latest compliance guidelines.
TAC's three-step approach to achieving customer satisfaction includes the following:
Step 1: Budget preparation and consulting services
- Assessment of your specific cleanroom requirements by TAC's in-house team of engineers;
- Innovative, CAD technology-based solutions to cleanroom design problems from TAC's cleanroom designers; and
- A full consultancy service, from front-end studies through specification writing and evaluations to producing detailed designs.
Step 2: Turnkey installation and project management
- Our project management teams pride themselves on the use of state-of-the-art technology and a long list of successful projects;
- TAC Project Managers coordinate the project through design/development stage to completion;
- Installation specialists provide you with a complete cleanroom facility.
Step 3: Ongoing Service and Support
- TAC has a comprehensive Facility Service Group that excels at maintaining our clients needs long after project completion. Periodic re-certification, routine maintenance or general operational maintenance of your facility is our specialty;
- Once a facility is fully operational, advice and assistance is available if you require facility enhancement, alteration or relocation.