Are you at risk of data violation?
Is your CGMP inspection data in compliance with the FDA?
In recent years, the FDA has increasingly observed CGMP violations involving data integrity during CGMP inspections. This is troubling because ensuring data integrity is an important component of industry's responsibility to ensure the safety, efficacy, and quality of drugs, and of the FDA's ability to protect the public health. These data integrity-related CGMP violations have led to"numerous regulatory actions, including warning letters, import alerts, and consent decrees."
In this webinar you will learn about:
- Defining Data Integrity (DI)
- Why Data Integrity is important
- How you can meet data integrity requirements
- How to increase paperless workflows
- How to improve your laboratory insights