SCHAUMBURG, IL, Aug. 09, 2019 -- The Pharma Innovation Awards are an annual celebration of new, unique technologies contributing to advancements in risk reduction, product quality improvement and manufacturing efficiency. It's these advancements that support pharmaceutical companies in their quests to develop innovative, life-saving medicines.
Here at Pharma Manufacturing, we understand and appreciate the investment pharmaceutical equipment vendors put into developing and improving their products. These awards and cover story are a tribute to those who listen to the needs of the market and their customers, and a result, have distinguished themselves as leaders in pharmaceutical equipment and technology.
All winners were hand-picked by Pharma Manufacturing editors and reviewers throughout the year. The awards will be covered in detail in the Pharma Manufacturing July/August issue, arriving in mailboxes shortly.
We are proud to introduce the 2019 Pharma Innovation Award winners:
• BioContinuum Platform - MilliporeSigma
• ÜBERcellFLEX - IPS-Integrated Project Services, G-CON Manufacturing
• NevoLine - Univercells
• Quartic Platform - Quartic.ai
• Virtuosi - Quality Executive Partners
• Manufacturing Excellence - MasterControl
• HERMA 500 - HERMA U.S.
• piLIFT SMART - PIAB
MONITORING & ANALYTICAL DEVICES
• iTHERM TrustSens - Endress+Hauser
• Rosemount 550pH sensor - Emerson
• Flecotec - Rommelag
• FEC20 - Fette Compacting
• Enclony PLANET 6G - Key International
• QUALIS-UVS - Qualicaps
PACKAGING & HANDLING
• Xcelerate - Aptar CSP
• INTEGRA - groninger, SKAN
• SteriDrop - Neopac
• EVERIC - SCHOTT
• BD Hylok - BD Pharmaceutical Systems
Don't miss your Daily Dose. Get news like this delivered right to your inbox.