Company Profile: Umetrics
Umetrics develops software for design of experiments and multivariate data analysis, for the individual user as well as for on-line continuous and batch processes. They provide training at more than 25 locations worldwide and on-site consulting services. They are committed to supporting their clients in their mission to take control over their data flow, by conveying our advanced expertise in multivariate technology.
Umetrics adds value to your business by bringing out the valuable information from your data.
The strengths that distinguish Umetrics in the market are:
- State-of-the-art and user-friendly software that is a result of the close collaboration between advanced research in the field of multivariate methods and the software development
- Deep and extensive understanding of industry-specific applications of multivariate technology
- Transformation of expert material in statistics and mathematics into application-focused training courses
- Broad experience in consulting
- Design of Experiments – How it Works?
- Multivariate Data Analysis – How it Works
- Modeling/Analysis Dictionary of Terms
- Baxter: Modeling for Real-Time Release of Device Components
- Siemens Embedded Multivariate Analysis Engine Features Umetrics Technology for PAT Solutions
Umetrics Solutions Information
- Umetrics SIMCA-Batch On-Line Introduction
- Download Demo Software
- Umetrics Product Brochures
- Umetrics Academy
Connect With Umetrics