Company Profile: B&W Tek
The NanoRam™ by B&W Tek is a state-of-the-art compact Raman handheld spectrometer and integrated computing system for material identification and verification within cGMP compliant facilities. Designed for use by non-specialists, the NanoRam is easy to use and operates single-handedly. It allows rapid development of standardized and validated methods, making it the ideal choice for pharmaceutical and chemical material identification, whether in the lab, the warehouse, the loading dock or the field.
B&W Tek is the worldwide leader in Raman spectrometer manufacturing with over 10,000 spectroscopy solutions delivered. Our extensive knowledge and cutting edge technology in the field of Raman spectroscopy has allowed us to focus on solution-oriented products that are designed for non-specialists and provide easy, rapid measurements in a matter of minutes.
- Incoming Material Identification and Verification
- At-line Sampling and Final Inspection
- Counterfeit Drug Detection
The NanoRam is the only handheld Raman spectrometer that features a temperature controlled detector, providing superior data quality and unprecedented system stability. It’s unique synchronization capabilities within a network allow it to wirelessly communicate in real time with a company’s ERP and/or QMS software platform, which allows users to keep their devices updated with spectral libraries and reporting templates at any time with total security and data integrity.
- Advanced Statistical Algorithms for Identification & Verification
- Wi-Fi & USB Communication for Data Sync & Management
- Intuitive Software for Technical & Non-technical Users
- Sampling Accessories for Almost Any Environment
- Easy Library & Data Transfer Capabilities
- Product Details and Datasheet
- Product Website
- Application Note: Full Regulatory Compliance for Handheld Raman in Pharmaceutical
- Application Note: Handheld Raman for Inspection of Raw Materials
- More Raman Info and Other Application Notes
- Press Release: NanoRam Wins Reader’s Choice Award
- Press Release: NanoRam Introduction
- Company Catalog
B&W Tek, Inc.
19 Shea Way
Newark, DE 19702