I love a good puzzle, don't you? It's all about how the pieces fit together, and in the end combine to create the "solution," whether it is a beautiful photo of Neuschwanstein Castle in winter or Elvis on black velvet (texters insert LOL here). Everyone knows, however, that puzzle designers purposely make puzzles hard to "solve," choosing photos and images with a density of detail — totally obscuring its position relative to the image — so that only its shape is relevant. The dirty little secret is puzzle people prefer it that way.Read More
More from this voice...
- May 4, 2015Contract Pharma wants to build better drugs through better relationships
- Apr 2, 2015Pharmaceutical Manufacturing introduces its first tablet edition April 6: queue the fanfare!
- Mar 11, 2015Apparently FDA’s Office of Orphan Products Development wants to keep its record year quiet
- Feb 4, 2015Confident application of process analytical technologies is creating a blizzard of operational benefits for drug makers
- Dec 15, 2014Thank you Pharma for making the holiday season brighter for everyone
- Nov 18, 2014This guide offers insight from some of the industry’s top players and opinion leaders as well as a few deep dives into technologies.
- Oct 6, 2014Amgen embraces the U.S. Navy’s safety philosophy to fight shortage-causing quality excursions
- Sep 8, 2014The strategy is clear: stop Ebola from killing the people of Africa; exactly what Pharma’s role will be is still being worked out
- Aug 22, 2014Information technology remains the lamp illuminating a path to operational truth
- Jul 7, 2014Technology offers a path to achieve operational and competitive leadership, but it’s in the application that drives true innovation
- Jun 2, 2014Quality by Design is a great idea for Pharma, but some dispute its industry origins
- May 9, 2014Margaret Hamburg tells British regulators she’s having a little trouble sleeping at night
- Apr 28, 2014At Interphex I met a bug I didn’t like and lots of things pharmaceutical that I did
- Mar 24, 2014Manufacturing pharmaceuticals is not for the faint of heart, no matter where you’re from
- Feb 21, 2014Contract services companies are playing great cGMP ball
- Jan 20, 2014Dollars are flowing fast into cost effective and efficient pharma manufacturing capacity
- Dec 18, 2013From the lab to commercial process and across the global supply chain, quality is a gift we all can share
- Nov 13, 2013The biopharma industry remains one of the most robust and healthy of industries, not only in the states, but also around the world
- Oct 10, 2013Operational excellence requires collaboration and efficient allocation of resources
- Sep 20, 2013China's crackdown may ultimately prompt better, more ethical behavior by capitalist and communist alike
- Aug 26, 2013Whether cheaper, faster, safer or easier, innovation puts the -er in Pharma manufacturings progressive improvement.
- Jun 11, 2013Providing funding certainty to the FDAs Office of Generic Drugs will help unjam the ANDA backlog, but many see the fee structure unduly burdening smaller players
- May 20, 2013Pharmaceutical industry among the tragedys first responders
- Apr 23, 2013A happy 10th anniversary to both the FDAs Pharmaceutical GMPs for the 21st Century as well as Pharmaceutical Manufacturing magazine
- Mar 14, 2013Biopharma continues to shape human history, fighting the good fight against germs and chronic disease; winning through innovation and sometimes, just plain old persistence