Quattroflow Single-Use Quaternary Diaphragm Pumps
Quattroflow is pleased to announce that its 1200SU-M Series Single-Use Quaternary Diaphragm Pumps are now available with plastic pump chambers engineered with injected molded polyethylene (PE). Manufactured to be a more cost-effective alternative to standard solid plastic pump chambers, these injected molded PE pump chambers are assembled under controlled and clean conditions to accommodate a wide variety of pharmaceutical and biotech systems.
Equipped with a product wetted plastic pump chamber that can be replaced as a complete unit, Quattroflow 1200SU-M Series single-use pumps have been specifically designed to meet the needs within demanding biotech and pharmaceutical applications. The simple disposal of the pump chamber saves time and money, removing the need for extensive cleaning, sterilization and complex cleaning validation. In addition, 1200SU Series pumps reduce downtime between batches and are quick and easy to change.
Additional features and benefits of the new injected molded PE pump chamber includes:
• About one-third lower in price than standard solid plastic pump chambers
• Available with ¾” TC, front connections
• Maximum pressures up to 58 psi (4 bar)
• Maximum temperatures up to 122°F (50°C)
• Wide flow range from 1.6 to 317 gph (6 to 1200 lph)
• Conforms to USP Class VI, FDA
• Gamma irradiation possible