Sparta SystemsSparta Systems, Inc. (Sparta), the maker of TrackWise, and the market leader in enterprise quality and compliance management software, today announced that it has furthered its market expansion in Europe with the addition of several new pharmaceutical and biotech companies to its extensive roster of more than 200 TrackWise customers. These organizations will deploy the company’s market-leading TrackWise quality management software to support their globally dispersed operations in complying with government regulations, while streamlining overall process efficiency.
Since 1994, Sparta Systems has served organizations across a multitude of regulated industries with its Enterprise Quality Management Solution, TrackWise. The software’s configurability and versatility has equipped dispersed organizations to track processes and manage quality and compliance issues in accordance with global regulations, anticipating new requirements and responding to incidents that arise in the manufacturing process. The company’s highly experienced business process analysis, project management and implementation teams include veteran software and manufacturing industry experts that aid organizations in every step of the deployment process.
New European customers recently added to Sparta’s growing base include:
· Boehringer Ingelheim: a top 20 global pharmaceutical company based in Germany and committed to the research, development, manufacturing and marketing of novel products of high therapeutic value for human and veterinary medicine
· Helsinn Healthcare SA: a privately-owned pharmaceutical group with headquarters in Switzerland that specializes in the licensing of pharmaceuticals in therapeutic areas (oncology, cancer supportive care, pain and inflammation, gastrointestinal)
· MED-EL Medical Electronics: A hearing implant technology organization in Innsbruck, Austria that develops and manufactures technologically advanced hearing solutions for people with varying degrees of hearing loss
· ICON: A global provider of outsourced development services specializing in strategic development, management and analysis of programs that support clinical development in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries, headquartered in Dublin, Ireland
· URSAPHARM ArzneimittelGmbH & Co. KG: A family-owned company based in Saarbrücken-Bübingen (Saarland) that develops, produces and distributes eye drops, eye albums and general medicines
TrackWise functions that will be utilized by these organizations include Corrective and Preventative Action (CAPA) management, quality assurance, document management, change control, complaints, supplier qualification and a host of other functions that will serve to automate the compliance process and improve company-wide efficiency.
“Because of the increased regulatory scrutiny facing companies not just in the United States but across the globe, an enterprise software solution that manages compliance and quality processes has to be able to adapt to the needs of any organization no matter where their operations are based,” said Yaniv Vardi, managing director, Sparta Systems Europe. “TrackWise was built with this understanding in mind, so its capabilities are consistently viewed as the most versatile and configurable of any quality management software solution in the global marketplace. These new customers demonstrate that organizations worldwide continually look to Sparta Systems as the de facto leader in solutions that bolster their compliance efforts, and we will continue to expand the company’s global presence through 2008 and beyond.”