Hoffman recently introduced the CableTek Management System, a versatile system that provides support for cable bundles and individual cables in standard 19” data racks and simplifies moves, adds and changes (MACs).
This system offers Horizontal and Vertical Cable Managers in a variety of sizes and allows transitions from horizontal to vertical systems, optimizing storage capacity, reducing cable expenses and increasing time efficiency. CableTek systems are EIA compliant and accommodate CAT 5e, 6 and 6A cables. Plus, CableTek systems offer tool-less snap-in mounting for easy installation.
CableTek Management Systems maintain the proper cable bend radius for CAT 5e, 6 and 6A cables, and they are available in single-sided or double-sided horizontal as well as vertical options. In addition, pass-through holes are provided for extra wiring flexibility, while an optional cable tie-down bar delivers rear-bundle support.
CableTek Horizontal and Vertical Cable Managers deliver easy cable network organization with high cable capacity and future capacity to meet expanding cable management requirements. These systems are easily incorporated into any standard 19” open frame rack, making them an ideal solution for virtually any existing or new cable management needs, including:
- Data centers
- IT departments
- Network environments
In addition, several features of the CableTek Management System make it particularly easy to set up and use:
- Delivers simple installation with tool-less snap-in mounting
- Provides sturdy end posts for support and optimal cable bend radius
- Features arrowhead finger design for insertion and removal of cables
- Provides covers with positive engagement and bidirectional hinges (top or bottom on horizontal models; left or right on vertical models)
- Features proper cable bend radius for CAT 5e, 6, 6A
- Offers single-sided and double-sided horizontal as well as vertical options
- Features easy transition from horizontal to vertical systems
- Features pass-through holes for wiring flexibility
- Provides rounded edges to minimize twisting, over-stretching and nicking cables
- Offers vertical options with revolutionary rear cable management design and a large radius to ensure proper cable performance
- Features optional cable tie-down bar to provide additional support for heavy bundles