Emerson Process Management
Emerson Process Management recently unveiled the Rosemount Analytical X-STREAM flameproof process gas analyzer, which can be installed in Class I, Zone 1, Group IIB + H2 hazardous areas requiring ATEX or CSA-C/US certifications. This is the newest edition to the X-STREAM Series, which also includes general purpose and NEMA 4X field housing process gas analyzers.
X-STREAM analyzers offer single- and dual-channel analysis utilizing infrared, ultraviolet and visible (NDIR/UV/VIS) photometry, paramagnetic and electrochemical oxygen, and thermal conductivity sensor technologies. By enabling customers to fine-tune their processes, the analyzers support increased productivity and profitability.
Some of the applications that can benefit from X-STREAM analyzers include biotechnology, safety measurement for flammable mixtures, and flue gas analysis of boilers, power plants, process furnaces and incinerators.
Rosemount Analytical X-STREAM Gas Analyzers feature:
- User-friendly operator interface
- Support for multiple languages
- Solvent-resistant, corrosion-resistant and intrinsically safe measuring cells
- Thermostatic control to measure lower sample gas concentrations and higher dew points
- Separation of electronics and physical benches with a purge for handling corrosive and toxic gases
- Analog and digital I/O, status signal relay outputs and serial interface with Modbus communication
- Autocalibration via internal or external valve blocks
- Barometric pressure compensation, internal sampling pump and flow sensor
- Easy access for maintenance and repair
- Extended ambient temperature range
- Global certifications
For more information, visit www.emersonprocess.com/raihome.