Hach Ultra Analytics
Hach Ultra's new Anatel PAT700 is a science- and risk-based on-line TOC analyzer that simplifies the application of process analytical technology in life science water system applications. Designed as a fully compliant TOC analyzer that meets the requirements of USP <643> for TOC, USP <645> for conductivity, EP2.2.44 and JP XV <60>, the PAT700 enables process compliance in the most demanding regulatory environments.
- Designed to simplify process analytical technology (PAT) in pharmaceutical operations
- Moves TOC analysis from the laboratory to the production area
- Provides new levels of uptime with reliability and diagnostics never before seen in an on-line TOC analyzer, according to Hach Utra
- Ensures compliance in the most demanding regulatory environments
- Enables real-time, on-line release for pharmaceutical water systems