New from Chemineer is the QED Plus top-entry mixer line for mid-range fluid mixing applications. These mixers are designed for economical, reliable performance in a variety of industries, including pharmaceutical, specialty chemical and general fluid processing.
QED Plus mixers can handle blending, solids suspension and high-viscosity applications and include an exclusive leak-proof drywell design and a minimum 30,000 hr. L10 bearing life for cost-effective service even under demanding conditions. A tapered shaft engagement system ensures easy disassembly, yet provides a secure, true-running connection between the shaft and drive.
Chemineer QED Plus Mixers offer:
- Size variety for continuous or batch mixing;
- Right angle, heavy-duty gear drive that requires low head room for tight spaces;
- Gear drive dry well seal that prevents output shaft leakage;
- Rugged cast iron drive housing for long-life service;
- 316L stainless pedestal for maximum corrosion resistance;
- NEMA or IEC frame motors;
- Open tank, stuffing box and mechanical seal options.