Vetters New Commercial Filling Line Ready for cGMP Filling
- Fully automated transfer of sterile packed tubs from preparation room to Class-A cleanroom and throughout the filling process. Includes a novel approach to zonal transition when moving tubs to higher cleanroom classes.
- Use of Restricted Access Barrier Systems (RABS).
- A special spray disinfection tunnel for bagged tubs, co-developed by Vetter and the equipment manufacturer.
- Optimized personnel and material flows
- One-way design to minimize potential for product mix-up and contamination risk.
- An end-to-end track-and-trace system with integrated scanners and printers, including automated disposal of rejects and sample removal following the filling process
- Optimized routing that shortens the distances between the compounding area and filling station.
- 100-percent, fully automated in-line control of syringe closures using a 3-D scanner prior to filling, to minimize API loss and reduce risk of contamination
- In-line monitoring of filling quantities using an automatic weighing system