About Rapid Micro Biosystems
Rapid Micro Biosystems provides innovative products for faster detection of microbial contamination in the manufacture of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and personal care products.
The Company's Growth Direct System detects contamination earlier, delivering compelling economic benefits to manufacturers, while improving their quality process. The Growth Direct System is the first and only automated system that addresses all key microbial QC applications and fits with current regulatory practices, a critical accelerator for adoption.
Automated analysis eliminates error-prone manual steps and saves labor; rapidly detecting contamination enables manufacturers to reduce inventory carrying costs, shorten manufacturing cycle time, and reduce product losses, delivering significant cost savings and increased operational efficiency.
Rapid Micro Biosystems, Inc.
One Oak Park Drive, 2nd Floor
Bedford, Mass. 01730
- Economic Benefits of Automated Rapid Microbial Detection
- Follow Rapid Microbiosystems on Twitter
- The Growth Direct System Information
- Rapid Micro Biosystems Blog
- Microbial testing steps up a gear with Growth Direct
- Quantify the Return of The Growth Direct System in Pharmaceutical and Biologic Manufacturing Facilities
- Roche Case Study on Growth Direct
- An Automated System for Rapid Microbiological Methods
- Developing a Validation Strategy for Rapid Microbiological Methods